In this recording you will discover:
- The history of mindfulness
- How the number one strategy for happiness in our society takes us in the opposite direction.
- The Buddha's journey towards awakening
- The four noble truths
- The understanding that all things are interdependent.
- What Nirvana really is and how going after it for the sake of bliss will take you away from it.
- Was the buddha a feminist? What happens with enlightened beings and their cultural conditioning?
- The difference between transcendental awakening and integrated awakening.