☛ The Soul Immersion ☚
is a unique six-month program designed for practitioners to embody & integrate potent Tantrik Yoga practices into their daily rhythm with empowering and expert support.
This course is for you if you would like to:
- Receive a grounding in the Tantrik 'View teachings' and foundational practices that are only shared within the container of a committed community; potent teachings and practices received by Hareesh from his teachers, woven into a coherent whole and now transmitted to you (to learn more about Hareesh and his teachers click here or browse the writings on this site)
- Understand the nature of the mind and how we create our own suffering,
- Discover what it really means to be a 'divine being having a human experience', and
- Experience a permanent shift in your default state: living from your 'soul' or essence-nature.
You will receive:
- Lucid transmissions of the wisdom teachings of Shaiva Tantra
- A complete yogic lifestyle guide to support your body mind system during these potent practices.
- Powerful awareness cultivation techniques and energy body practices.
- Individual guidance and tailoring of practices for you
- Reading and simple writing assignments designed to take you deeper.
- An online community with well organized support.
- Teachings on Ayurvedic cleansing and prāṇa cultivation
- A central course website where all weekly workshops, pdfs and audios are posted and the online forum is held. All content is available until the site closes after the Immersion wraps.
- Live webinars for Q and A (with in-person meetings for those in Colorado)
- Weekly discussions with an assigned Immersion buddy
- One on One phone / skype check-ins with Hareesh (with in-person meetings if you live in the Denver/Boulder area)
- Guest teachings from Scott Blossom and Cristina Star
- A 4 night retreat at Shambala Mountain Retreat Center, Colorado
- A 150 hour Certificate of Completion is awarded in Yoga Philosophy and practice which can be used to apply for CEUs with Yoga Alliance or other registries.
In this profound video workshop, Hareesh describes the goal of the practices shared during this program. This video is required viewing if you wish to apply for the Immersion.
What you need to know:
Faculty: Hareesh Wallis with guests Scott Blossom & Cristina Star
Dates: March 21 - September 21, 2017
Location: ONLINE plus retreat in Colorado
Prerequisite: 40 Day Awareness Challenge or consent of Instructor
Pricing: Tuition: $2295 + Housing for retreat (Four night retreat, August 20-23, Shambhala Mountain Center, Colorado, USA; housing options for retreat range from $425 - $1050. The retreat is mandatory part of the program, though permission from instructor granted for special circumstances).
Payment plans and some work trade partial scholarships are available: Apply for a scholarship here
We are accepting applications until March 14th (note: no refunds of deposits after that point).